Performance Starter Pack
A smart fueling strategy is key to athletic performance. Our UCAN Performance Starter Pack features powders and bars for steady energy powered by SuperStarch®, and our Hydrate electrolyte replacement with no sugar.
UCAN gives you sustained energy for training and competition and helps you avoid the spike & crash of sugar-based sports nutrition. Try the full variety of UCAN products!
This pack includes 8 items (flavors may vary based on available inventory):
- 2 packets UCAN Performance Energy powder; pre-workout food that’s easy on the stomach and gives you steady, long-lasting energy.
- 3 UCAN bars; anytime energy for your workouts and active lifestyle.
- 3 Hydrate sticks; electrolyte replacement with no sugar and zero calories
UCAN Performance Starter Pack, Powered by SuperStarch®, Performance Energy Powder (2), Energy Bar (3), Hydrate Electrolyte Drink (3), 8 Count
- 2 Packets Performance Energy Powder (Lemon, Orange)
- 3 Energy Bars (Coffee, Chocolate, Cinnamon)
- 3 Hydrate Sticks (Watermelon, Berry, Lemon-Lime)
How to Use
Here are tips on how to use our UCAN Performance Energy Powder:
- Pre-workout: Mix with water and shake vigorously, or add to food and stir until smooth. Consume 30-45 minutes before your workout. One serving delivers 60-90 minutes of sustained energy. For longer or more intense workouts, fuel with multiple servings of UCAN for extended energy.
- Mixing tips: Add desired amount of water to shaker bottle before adding UCAN powder. Add powder to water and shake vigorously. For a smoother consistency, let chill for a few hours or up to 48 hours. Shake again immediately before consuming.
- During workout: Drink a serving of UCAN every 60-90 minutes during longer endurance workouts. Most athletes “feed” with UCAN and consume a serving over 5-10 minutes rather than sipping it slowly like a traditional sports drink. Practice and see what works best for you.
- How to Make a UCAN Gel: Mixing your UCAN into a “gel” form is a convenient way to carry and consume UCAN for endurance athletes training and competing for several hours. Add one serving of UCAN to a bowl. Slowly pour water into the bowl (use 2-4 oz per serving) and stir vigorously until the UCAN is a paste-like consistency. Transfer to a gel flask and consume during exercise.
Love It! Share It!