UCAN Run Performance Energy Multi Pack
Getting the most out of your training starts with the right nutrition! Our UCAN Run Multi Pack features our Performance Energy powders with SuperStarch®, a slow-releasing carbohydrate that gives you steady, long-lasting energy with no sugar and no stimulants.
UCAN is the go-to energy of Boston Marathon Champion Meb Keflezighi, 2018 Boston runner-up Sarah Sellers, and world-class running coach Greg McMillan. Fuel with UCAN pre and post-run for sustained energy with no spikes and no crash!
This pack includes 5 items:
- 3 packets UCAN Performance Energy powder; pre-workout food that’s easy on the stomach and gives you steady, long-lasting energy
- 2 packets UCAN Performance Energy + Protein powder; post-workout nutrition to keep your energy steady, help you curb cravings, and repair your muscles
- Limit one pack per customer
UCAN Run Performance Energy Multi Pack, Powered by SuperStarch®, Performance Energy Powder (3), Performance Energy + Protein Powder (2), 5 Count
- 3 packets Performance Energy Powder (1 Orange, 1 Cranberry Raspberry, 1 Lemon)
- 2 packets Performance Energy + Protein Powder (1 Vanilla, 1 Chocolate)
How to Use
Here are tips on how to use our UCAN Performance Energy Powder:
- Pre-workout: Mix with water and shake vigorously, or add to food and stir until smooth. Consume 30-45 minutes before your workout. One serving delivers 60-90 minutes of sustained energy. For longer or more intense workouts, fuel with multiple servings of UCAN for extended energy.
- Mixing tips: Add desired amount of water to shaker bottle before adding UCAN powder. Add powder to water and shake vigorously. For a smoother consistency, let chill for a few hours or up to 48 hours. Shake again immediately before consuming.
- During workout: Drink a serving of UCAN every 60-90 minutes during longer endurance workouts. Most athletes “feed” with UCAN and consume a serving over 5-10 minutes rather than sipping it slowly like a traditional sports drink. Practice and see what works best for you.
- How to Make a UCAN Gel: Mixing your UCAN into a “gel” form is a convenient way to carry and consume UCAN for endurance athletes training and competing for several hours. Add one serving of UCAN to a bowl. Slowly pour water into the bowl (use 2-4 oz per serving) and stir vigorously until the UCAN is a paste-like consistency. Transfer to a gel flask and consume during exercise.
Love It! Share It!