UCAN Run SF Starter Pack
Save 50% + FREE SHIPPING for a limited time!
UCAN is proud to be the Official Energy Nutrition & Hydration of the Biofreeze San Francisco Marathon. We’re giving you a special chance to train with the nutrition that’s being served on race day!
UCAN Energy Powders are powered by SuperStarch® and deliver steady, long-lasting energy with no spikes and no crash. UCAN Energy Powders will be served pre-race and UCAN Energy + Protein Powders will be served post.
Our Hydrate electrolyte replacement with no sugar/zero calories will be served at every water stop on course to help prevent cramping and dehydration.
- 3 packets UCAN Performance Energy powder; pre-workout fuel that’s easy on the stomach and gives you steady, long-lasting energy.
- 2 packets UCAN Performance Energy + Protein; post-workout energy nutrition for muscle recovery and to curb cravings
- 12 Hydrate Sticks; electrolyte replacement with no sugar/zero calories
- Limit 1 pack per customer
UCAN Run SF Starter Pack, Performance Energy Powder (3), Performance Energy + Protein Powder (2), Hydrate Electrolyte Replacement (12)
- 3 Performance Energy Powder Packets (Orange, Lemon, Cranberry Raspberry)
- 2 Performance Energy + Protein Powder Packets (Chocolate, Vanilla)
- 12 Hydrate Sticks (Berry, Lemon-Lime, Watermelon)
How to Use
Here are tips on how to use our UCAN Performance Energy Powder:
- Pre-workout: Mix with water and shake vigorously, or add to food and stir until smooth. Consume 30-45 minutes before your workout. One serving delivers 60-90 minutes of sustained energy. For longer or more intense workouts, fuel with multiple servings of UCAN for extended energy.
- Mixing tips: Add desired amount of water to shaker bottle before adding UCAN powder. Add powder to water and shake vigorously. For a smoother consistency, let chill for a few hours or up to 48 hours. Shake again immediately before consuming.
- During workout: Drink a serving of UCAN every 60-90 minutes during longer endurance workouts. Most athletes “feed” with UCAN and consume a serving over 5-10 minutes rather than sipping it slowly like a traditional sports drink. Practice and see what works best for you.
- How to Make a UCAN Gel: Mixing your UCAN into a “gel” form is a convenient way to carry and consume UCAN for endurance athletes training and competing for several hours. Add one serving of UCAN to a bowl. Slowly pour water into the bowl (use 2-4 oz per serving) and stir vigorously until the UCAN is a paste-like consistency. Transfer to a gel flask and consume during exercise.
Love It! Share It!