UCAN Run Starter Pack
Getting the most out of your training starts with the right nutrition! Our UCAN Run Starter Pack features the full family of UCAN products for smarter energy to help you finish your runs stronger.
UCAN products are powered by SuperStarch, a high-quality complex carbohydrate that delivers steady, long-lasting energy with no spikes and no crash.
UCAN is the go-to energy of marathon champion Meb Keflezighi, 50+ U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials qualifiers for 2020, and top running coaches like Greg McMillan. Try it today and experience the UCAN feeling!
This pack includes 5 items (click the product specs box for current flavors):
- 1 packet UCAN Performance Energy powder; pre-workout fuel that’s easy on the stomach; perfect before long runs and hard/intense workouts
- 1 packet UCAN Performance Energy + Protein powder; post-workout nutrition to keep your energy steady, help you curb cravings, and repair your muscles
- 2 packets UCAN Workout Energy Powder;
- 2 UCAN Energy Bars; steady, easy-to-digest fuel for pre/post-workout or daily energy
- 3 Hydrate sticks; no sugar, zero calorie electrolyte replacement for daily and training hydration
UCAN Run Starter Pack, Powered by SuperStarch®, Performance Energy Powder (1), Performance Energy + Protein Powder (1), Workout Energy Powder (2), Energy Bar (2), Hydrate Electrolyte Replacement (3), 9 Count
- 1 packet UCAN Performance Energy powder (Orange)
- 1 packet UCAN Performance Energy + Protein powder (Vanilla)
- 2 packets UCAN Workout Energy Powder (Lemon, Cocoa)
- 2 UCAN Energy Bars (Chocolate, Coffee)
- 3 Hydrate sticks (Berry, Lemon, Watermelon)
How to Use
Here are tips on how to use our UCAN Performance Energy Powder:
- Pre-workout: Mix with water and shake vigorously, or add to food and stir until smooth. Consume 30-45 minutes before your workout. One serving delivers 60-90 minutes of sustained energy. For longer or more intense workouts, fuel with multiple servings of UCAN for extended energy.
- Mixing tips: Add desired amount of water to shaker bottle before adding UCAN powder. Add powder to water and shake vigorously. For a smoother consistency, let chill for a few hours or up to 48 hours. Shake again immediately before consuming.
- During workout: Drink a serving of UCAN every 60-90 minutes during longer endurance workouts. Most athletes “feed” with UCAN and consume a serving over 5-10 minutes rather than sipping it slowly like a traditional sports drink. Practice and see what works best for you.
- How to Make a UCAN Gel: Mixing your UCAN into a “gel” form is a convenient way to carry and consume UCAN for endurance athletes training and competing for several hours. Add one serving of UCAN to a bowl. Slowly pour water into the bowl (use 2-4 oz per serving) and stir vigorously until the UCAN is a paste-like consistency. Transfer to a gel flask and consume during exercise.
Love It! Share It!