UCAN Tri Starter Pack
Getting the most out of your training starts with the right nutrition! Our UCAN Tri Starter Pack gives you steady, long-lasting energy to finish stronger.
UCAN is the go-to energy of Boston Marathon Champion Meb Keflezighi, top endurance coaches like Hunter Allen and Dr. Paul Laursen, and sports dietitians like 2008 U.S. Olympic Triathlon Team Dietitian Bob Seebohar.
Try our Energy Powders & Bars and our Hydrate electrolyte replacement pre, during, and post training and racing.
This pack includes:
- 3 packets UCAN Performance Energy powder; pre-workout food that’s easy on the stomach and gives you steady, long-lasting energy
- 3 packets UCAN Performance Energy + Protein powder; post-workout nutrition to keep your energy steady, help you curb cravings, and repair your muscles
- 4 UCAN Bars; steady energy snacks for before or during your training
- 3 Hydrate sticks; electrolyte replacement with no sugar/zero calories to sip on during your training
- Limit one pack per customer
UCAN Tri Starter Pack, Powered by SuperStarch®, Performance Energy Powder (3), Performance Energy + Protein Powder (3), UCAN Energy Bars (4), Hydrate Electrolyte Replacement (3)
- 3 packets Performance Energy Powder (1 Orange, 1 Cranberry Raspberry, 1 Lemon)
- 3 packets Performance Energy + Protein Powder (2 Chocolate, 1 Vanilla)
- 4 UCAN Bars (2 Cinnamon, 2 Coffee)
- 3 Hydrate Sticks (1 Berry, 1 Lemon-Lime, 1 Watermelon)
How to Use
Here are tips on how to use our UCAN Performance Energy Powder:
- Pre-workout: Mix with water and shake vigorously, or add to food and stir until smooth. Consume 30-45 minutes before your workout. One serving delivers 60-90 minutes of sustained energy. For longer or more intense workouts, fuel with multiple servings of UCAN for extended energy.
- Mixing tips: Add desired amount of water to shaker bottle before adding UCAN powder. Add powder to water and shake vigorously. For a smoother consistency, let chill for a few hours or up to 48 hours. Shake again immediately before consuming.
- During workout: Drink a serving of UCAN every 60-90 minutes during longer endurance workouts. Most athletes “feed” with UCAN and consume a serving over 5-10 minutes rather than sipping it slowly like a traditional sports drink. Practice and see what works best for you.
- How to Make a UCAN Gel: Mixing your UCAN into a “gel” form is a convenient way to carry and consume UCAN for endurance athletes training and competing for several hours. Add one serving of UCAN to a bowl. Slowly pour water into the bowl (use 2-4 oz per serving) and stir vigorously until the UCAN is a paste-like consistency. Transfer to a gel flask and consume during exercise.
Love It! Share It!