Plain SuperStarch® Energy Tub
Out of stock
Most energy powders are filled with sugar or stimulants and cause a spike & crash. UCAN is powered by SuperStarch®, a patented, naturally cooked non-GMO food starch that delivers a slow-release of complex carbs to steady your blood sugar, keeping you fueled and feeling good.
- Mix our unflavored UCAN powder with protein, electrolytes, or in your smoothie for a sustained energy boost.
- UCAN is pre and post workout food that gives you steady and balanced energy, so you can have a more productive workout and make better choices when you’re finished.
- Add UCAN to your smoothie or mix it in with your food to help keep your blood sugar stable and give you extended energy. Keeping blood sugar stable can help you avoid the crash and curb cravings.
UCAN Energy Powder, Unflavored, Powered by SuperStarch®, 26.5oz Tub, 30 Servings.
Our Plain SuperStarch® has 90 calories, 25g SuperStarch®, 0g sugar, and 15mg sodium per serving.
This product is gluten-free, non-GMO and vegan-friendly
How to Use
- Pre-workout: Mix 1 serving with 12-16 oz water. For flavor, mix with a no/low sugar electrolyte powder (like our Hydrate), add water and shake vigorously, or add to food and stir until smooth. Consume 30-45 minutes before your workout. One serving delivers 60-90 minutes of sustained energy. For longer or more intense workouts, fuel with multiple servings of UCAN for extended energy.
- Mixing tips: Add the desired amount of water to shaker bottle before adding UCAN powder. Add powder to water and shake vigorously. For a smoother consistency, let chill for a few hours or up to 48 hours. Shake again immediately before consuming.
- During workout: Drink a serving of UCAN + electrolytes every 60-90 minutes during longer endurance workouts. Most athletes “feed” with UCAN and consume a serving over 5-10 minutes rather than sipping it slowly like a traditional sports drink. Practice and see what works best for you.
- How to Make a UCAN Gel: Mixing your UCAN + electrolytes into a “gel” form is a convenient way to carry and consume UCAN for endurance athletes training and competing for several hours. Add one serving of UCAN to a bowl. Slowly pour water into the bowl (use 2-4 oz per serving) and stir vigorously until the UCAN is a paste-like consistency. Transfer to a gel flask and consume during exercise.
- Post-workout: Mix 1 serving UCAN with 1 serving protein powder, add 12-16 oz water or unsweetened milk and shake vigorously. Consume immediately after your workout for sustained energy, muscle recovery, and to curb post-workout cravings caused by low blood sugar.
- Meal replacement: Add 1 serving of unflavored UCAN to your smoothie to help it last longer. Blend with fruits, vegetables, protein, and healthy fats to make a meal replacement shake. UCAN is the carbohydrate source that gives you steady, long-lasting energy. Incorporate other low sugar ingredients with UCAN to create a balanced shake.
Love It! Share It!