Performance Energy Packet
A smart fueling strategy is key to athletic performance. UCAN Performance Energy, powered by SuperStarch®, gives athletes sustained energy for training and competition.
- UCAN Performance Energy delivers steady, long-lasting energy without sugar or stimulants to help you avoid the spike & crash.
- Pre-workout food that’s easy on the stomach; continue drinking UCAN during longer endurance training sessions for sustained energy.
- SuperStarch® is a patented, naturally cooked non-GMO food starch that delivers a slow-release of complex carbs to steady your blood sugar, keeping you fueled and feeling good throughout your training.
UCAN Performance Energy Powder, Orange, Powered by SuperStarch®, 1.2oz Packet, 6 Count.
Our Orange flavor has 110 calories, 30g SuperStarch, 0g sugar, and added electrolytes (170mg sodium and 110mg potassium) in every serving.
This product is naturally sweetened, gluten-free, and vegan-friendly.
How to Use
- Pre-workout: Mix 1 serving with 8-12 oz water and shake vigorously, or add to food and stir until smooth. Consume 30-45 minutes before your workout. One serving delivers 60-90 minutes of sustained energy. For longer or more intense workouts, fuel with multiple servings of UCAN for extended energy.
- Mixing tips: Add desired amount of water to shaker bottle before adding UCAN powder. Add powder to water and shake vigorously. For a smoother consistency, let chill for a few hours or up to 48 hours. Shake again immediately before consuming.
- During workout: Drink a serving of UCAN every 60-90 minutes during longer endurance workouts. Most athletes “feed” with UCAN and consume a serving over 5-10 minutes rather than sipping it slowly like a traditional sports drink. Practice and see what works best for you.
- How to Make a UCAN Gel: Mixing your UCAN into a “gel” form is a convenient way to carry and consume UCAN for endurance athletes training and competing for several hours. Add one serving of UCAN to a bowl. Slowly pour water into the bowl (use 2-4 oz per serving) and stir vigorously until the UCAN is a paste-like consistency. Transfer to a gel flask and consume during exercise.
Love It! Share It!